Immigration & Nationality Law Group
Call Today 504-322-1407 866-585-1072

October 2018 Archives

Do you need to carry your green card?

A green card is the more common name for a Permanent Resident Card in the United States. This card shows the authorities that you have permission to work in the United States and to live within the country's borders. You have gone through the immigration process and you are here legally.

How immigrants have shaped American businesses

The United States is a country that has been shaped by immigration for generations. That is still true today. While the topic may be a political hot button in the modern era, it used to be something that the United States relied on to expand the population and to grow into a world power.


Immigration & Nationality Law Group
938 Lafayette Street
Suite 201
New Orleans, LA 70113

Toll Free: 866-585-1072
Phone: 504-322-1407
Fax: 504-569-4697
Map & Directions